Hello! Here is a hub for all things Emma.
She is pleased to welcome you to her blog, established in June of 2016 (which was a journey in itself). This blog has been the product of creativity, love, and countless hours designing and redesigning. A little about her:
- She is a graduated senior, coming from her community college’s Early College Program, which entailed her receiving an AA degree after graduating high school.
- In her high school career, she was Captain for four years on the girl’s JV and varsity volleyball team, became Vice President of her chapter of Technology Student Association, Historian of both the National Honor Society and Science National Honor Society, and received Gold and Silver Keys for the Scholastic Art and Writing Awards for her photography.
- Outside of school, she was involved in her local youth groups for seven years (four mission trips down!), had the opportunity to travel to Washington, DC to attend the Washington Journalism and Media conference, and currently works at an independent living elderly home.
- In February 2019, she got accepted to the University of Florida (Go Gators!), and looks forward to spending her next four years learning about business and journalism.
- She plays guitar, writes, and takes/edits pictures in her free time, and absolutely loves spending quality time with her friends and family.
This is a place where Emma can talk about a variety of topics, from lifestyle, to faith, fashion, and personal subjects.
What’s in a name?
That, my friends, is an easy answer. She has always been quite observant, and in recent years, especially within herself. Introspective means to be “inward-looking,” and for her, that’s just the simple truth. For this blog, it allows you a glimpse into everything and anything she comes across, whether it be about life, fashion, or travel!
This is the place to feel included.